Pick any number or numbers in an ask and I will answer the relating questions honestly.
- How many dolls do you own?
- What is the most dolls you’ve owned at one time?
- What is your favorite size and why?
- Have you ever sold a doll? Why or why not?
- What comes first, the doll or the dolls name?
- Do you have a favorite company and why?
- What company do you like the least and why?
- What do you think of people that let their pets around their dolls?
- What kinds of wigs do you like, fiber, mohair, or fur?
- Is your collection made of human, fantasy, or a mix of dolls?
- Are your dolls all from one company?
- Secondhand dolls, do you own any?
- Do you still own your first doll? And if not, why did you sell it?
- How many dolls did you get in your first year?
- What’s the most important part of a head sculpt for you?
- What is most important for a doll body for you?
- BJD couples, what is acceptable in your eyes?
- Has it ever happened where you’d made all sorts of plans for a doll and once it arrived none of them fit? What did you do?
- What is your favorite doll you own?
- How do you name your dolls?
(this works better than just asking for questions at random, I guess)
30 Day BJD Meme
Why do you like BJDs?
First, BJDs are beautiful. Before I got introduced to them, I’d never seen anything like them. For me, they’ve been a wellspring of creativity that I otherwise thought I didn’t have. I’ve pushed myself to learn new things, how to sew better and smaller, how to pay attention to detail. I love how versatile they are, all the things you can do with them aesthetically. I’ve also met some wonderful people because of the hobby. I like BJDs for so many reasons, and I’m so glad that I gave them a chance. Now they’re such an inspiration and a big part of my life. Crimson Chimera wouldn’t be anything without them.